- We guarantee that our plants are shipped in a healthy state.
- We guarantee all plants are true to name according to our original source and taking into account occasional changes in nomenclature.
- We guarantee all plants will arrive in the advertised sized container unless other arrangements have been agreed to prior to shipping.
- We pack our plants with care. But from time to time a problem may arise in transit. If there is a problem with your order you must contact us within 5 days of receipt of your plants. (Please note: damaged foliage and other minor cosmetic damages typically found on shipped plants do not qualify for a refund.) Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (860) 779-1732 or by mail. Snail mail should be sent to:
Quackin' Grass Nursery
16 Laurel Hill Road
Brooklyn, CT 06234
- In the event of a problem we will require the name of the plant, a brief summary of the issue, contact information and possibly a digital photo of the damage.
- If a plant is sent in a dormant state we will extend the 5 day rule. Please notify us if any plant received in a dormant state fails to initiate growth in a time period appropriate for that species.
- Naturally, with herbaceous plants (perennials) it is the crowns, the nexus where roots meet stems, which are fundamental to survivability. It is these you are purchasing. Damaged foliage and other minor cosmetic damages typical for shipped plants do not qualify for a refund.
- Some of the taller growing multi-stemmed shrubs we will prune at our discretion so that you will avoid any formidable extra handling charge unless you indicate that you would prefer to incur those costs. We will only employ this technique with those multi-stemmed shrubs that will benefit and emerge fuller and bushier than ever through selective pruning.
- If we find that a problem is the responsibility of Quackin' Grass Nursery we will reimburse you for the cost of the plant in question.
- We always welcome constructive suggestions that will better our service to you, our valued customers.